Michelle joined Kelly & Bramwell, P.C. as its Paralegal in September 2004. She manages a large caseload of family law, civil litigation, and federal black lung cases for the firm’s attorneys. Michelle works closely with clients and attorneys from the beginning of a case to its conclusion. She has vast experience drafting complaints, petitions, motions, initial disclosures, discovery requests and responses, notices, and appeal briefs in cases before Utah State Courts, U.S. Federal Court for the District of Utah, U.S. Department of Labor Benefits Review Board, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Michelle also acts as the firm’s Office Manager by ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis and delegating and managing clerical duties and support staff. She also handles client billing and training of new employees.
- Elements of a Treating Physician’s Reasoned Opinion Letter, National Coalition of Black Lung and Respiratory Disease Clinic’s annual conference, September 12, 2014, Pittsburgh, PA
- Interrogatories & Depositions: What an Unrepresented Miner Needs to Know, National Coalition of Black Lung and Respiratory Disease Clinic’s annual conference, September 28, 2017, Salt Lake City, UT
- University of Utah, BA in History, 2014
- Mountain West College, AA Paralegal/Legal Assistant Studies, 2004
- Michelle enjoys traveling with her husband, spending time with family and friends, reading, and hiking.