Contempt of Court



Unfortunately, parties do not always comply with court orders. Child support and alimony payments go unpaid. Insurance and healthcare costs are not reimbursed. Child visitation is wrongfully denied. In these situations it may be necessary to initiate contempt proceedings (otherwise known as an Order to Show Cause) to seek redress from the Court. Kelly & Bramwell’s lawyers have significant experience in righting the wrongs committed by parties who ignore orders of the Court. We are similarly well-versed in defending parties against baseless accusations levied by a vindictive opposing party.


For more information:

Contemptuous Conduct 
Contempt Hearing 
Sanctions for Contempt 
Compensation to Aggrieved Party 
Imprisonment to Compel Compliance